Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Some pictures that I have recently taken.


This is the abandoned train station that I live next to


Kids collecting apples for me






I take a lot of shortcuts in my neighborhood. Today when I was walking through the bush I came across the guy, and he did not want to get out of my way. I eventually pulled a leafy branch off a tree thinking it would want to eat the branch but I ended up just scaring it out of my way.



Neighborhood kid killed a bird with his slingshot. Everyone was so impressed I just had to take a picture of it. I was a little sickened but at the same time I have
to admit I was somewhat impressed.




I should have made these last two pictures bigger.... Anyway, they are pictures of the Montego Bay Bus Park. Unless it's Sunday, it's always packed. Seeing a white person there is very peculiar so the people that work there have quickly gotten to know me.




Picture of me and some of the kids at summer school doing the Usain Bolt pose.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

And you think my posts are boring? Here's an update for you: no one cares about your pictures. Go back to the bush.

Michelle Grace Cox said...

Gav I miss you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!

Anonymous said...

great pictures. looks like you live @ the Ritz! spicewood

Melissa said...

Such a suck up.