Monday, March 9, 2009

"My mama' told me, 'You better shop around'"

Highlight of the week- Pete's Piano Bar with Natasha. I really should be chaperoned from now on so that I have someone to remind me that I can't dance... All in all, terrific night! Lots of dancing and embarrassing moments. The crazy part is I would never have meet Natasha if I had remembered about a Peace Corps send off party I was invited too.

This past Sunday was my last time to volunteer at the state school. I was given a certificate for my participation during the prayers of the faithful. I am going to miss the state school so much.

Lately, I have not been using my AC in my room. It's night time now, 73 degrees, there is a cool breeze and I think I am going to have a heat stroke. Jamaica is going to be a slow agonizing adjustment.

I am almost completely packed :)

No comments: