Thursday, March 26, 2009

Best time of my life!

I am having a great time. I wrote up a long description but do not have internet access to post it! Right now I am at a primary school being trained in government reporting...

I am in Hellshire JA for my training and next week will go to onsite training in a undisclosed location... All of your wildest dreams of Jamaica are true but all the veterans say it’s going to get really hard really fast.

I'm really having the time of my life. Giving back and training during the week and beach on the weekend.

I don’t want to make it sound like a cakewalk. There are a lot of hardships but... it’s hard to explain; I just love Jamaica, the training, the people, the food, the sun, the everything. I just love it all.

I will try to post agian but it might be a while.

2 comments:

Edjib said...

Is that number billed as an international call for those of us stuck in the US?
I'm glad you're having a good time. When can I start getting excited over pictures?

kurtoon said...

Yeah I'd like to know about the number, will you receive texts from outside the states?

I had Jamaican food this weekend with authentic Jerk sauce, it was delicious. Keep ballin