Sunday, February 15, 2009

29 Days

Wave of the finger goes to IBM
I have been trying to get my computer fixed but IBM claims it is not under warranty but I have a receipt for a extended warranty. IBM, a complaint is coming your way... It's actually a blessing though, I would rather have the $280 I spent on the warranty and fix/upgrade my computer myself. Refund!!

Highlight of the week-
I have started watching the television show "Lost" again. Catching up has been a blast.

List of things I would like to purchase before going to Jamaica.
1) Bicycle tools, and book
2) Sleeping mat
3) Solar shower
4) Solar radio, cell phone charger
5) Portable hard drive
6) Computer upgrade parts
7) Multi-tool
8) Shoes
9) Camera
10) Pots and pans

2 comments:

Edjib said...

Will you need the sleeping mat and pots and pans with your host family?

Josh said...

yeah, i wouldn't worry about the kitchen ware. you can get anything in kingston.